Company : Quidco
Location: London, UK & France
The project manager will be responsible for delivering multiple projects; these projects will vary across technologies from mobile applications to the website, white-label projects to developing a new group platform developed on SOA. The role will work with various teams from across the Group.
Skills & Requirements
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality
- Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Well presented and professional approach
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good team player
- Flexible approach
- Perform as an ambassador for the business during office visits and external events and
- Solutions focused with an emphasis on collaboration and good execution.
Role Specific Skills
- Must be able to manage own workload sufficiently to achieve targets set within internal service level agreements.
- 1-2 years of managing projects within an agile environment is desirable
- Understanding of Scrum & KanBan is desirable but not essential
- Some experience of using Jira & confluence is desirable
- Working with onsite Development teams
- Experience of using Lean, Prince 2 or ITIL is desirable but not essential and
- Background within Development is desirable but not essential
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office or similar programs